Corporate Philosophy / Code of Conduct
To provide greater satisfaction in the lives of consumers by making contributions to "Food" and "Health."
With this as the mission of the Nissin Sugar Group, we conduct the following core management activities under the motto of "something new every day."
- Aim to be a company trusted by society through fair and highly transparent management practices.
- Contribute to society by working to improve the company’s business performance and meet the trust and expectations of employees, customers, shareholders, and others.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and peace of mind by stably providing safe products and services that contribute to health.
Code of Conduct
The Nissin Sugar Group adheres to the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations so as to gain the trust of customers and society. We have set down the following code of conduct as guidelines for the group as a whole to conduct business activities under higher ethical standards.
- Compliance (adhere to laws)
- Under any circumstance, we will adhere to laws and conduct corporate activities in line with social ethics.
- Safety first (produce safe products)
- Safety always comes first in developing, producing, and selling products and in providing services.
- Customer satisfaction (take care of customers)
- We provide products, goods, and services that will satisfy customers and be used with peace of mind.
- In harmony with the environment and making a social contribution (Being a company that is gentle to nature)
- As a good corporate citizen, we work to achieve harmony with the environment and contribute to society.
- Satisfying place to work (be a fun workplace)
- We make the company a place where employees can fully make use of their abilities and gain job satisfaction.