Cup Oligo / GOS
Developed by Nissin Sugar using biotechnology, Cup Oligo is an oligosaccharide made from the lactose contained in milk.
Its main component, galactooligo saccharide (GOS) , is effective in promoting the growth of Bifidus bacteria. Cup Oligo has superior physical properties as a food sweetener and－as a substance also present in breastmilk－ is reliable in terms of safety.
Available in two types, syrup or powder, depending on customer requirements, it can be used by manufacturers to make their own health-conscious food products.
[Characteristics of Cup Oligo]
- Substance also contained in breastmilk
- Source of nutrition for Bifidus bacteria
- Effective even in small amounts
- Suitable for food processing thanks to heat- and acid-resistance
- 1/4 of the sweetness of sucrose
18L can (net weight 25kg)
Carton (net weight 10kg)